Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dinner wrap up

Wednesday and Thursday were long days at work. One day we ate cereal and all went to bed early. I can't remember what we had the other night, but I was in bed by 7:30 both nights.

Now for the wrap. Remember last week when I got cabbage in my bountiful basket. I thought of making egg rolls. Well we never made them until tonight. The hunny is busy frying away after I wrapped them all up. We used this egg roll recipe (Steamykitchen.com "my-mothers-famous-chinese-egg-rolls")

However, we didn't buy the fancy egg roll wraps that she talks about we just used the regular old wrappers you buy in the produce section. We also used up some almost turning veggies in ours and some beautiful red peppers that we got in our basket today.

The filling tasted so good, I can't wait to eat them.

Tomorrow is my baby's 3rd birthday. I will be making a dinosaur track cake. Hopefully it will turn out like I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment